Indiana’s healthcare organizations are looking for the most creative ideas and the most talented teams to help solve some of their largest problems. The Hoosier Healthcare Innovation Challenge provides a forum for those organizations to discuss their challenges and for the state’s talented tech community to have the opportunity to solve them.
The following are the 3 Challenges and Challenge Winners for the 2013 HHIC:
Challenge #1 – Pregnancy Application - Submitted by the Indiana State Department of Health
Challenge #2 – Health Exchange Data Management - Submitted by the IHIE and IHIT
Challenge #3 – Medication Reconciliation - Submitted by Indiana Health Information Technology Inc.
Selected teams for the 2013 HHIC will have the opportunity to win cash prizes and in-kind service exceeding $25,000 in value.
In-kind services for selcted teams include:
- Legal services from Ice Miller
- Venture coaching from INFUSE Accelerator
- Competitive insights review from Lodestone Logic
- Financial analysis from Milestone Advisors
- IT validation and technical writing from Safis Solutions